Thursday, February 1, 2007

Video report of TCC meeting

So we, who care, gathered near TCC to demand our internet we pay for, to work well. There was alot of arguing and bullshitting from TCC stuff. They tried to convince us that nothing wrong with i-net and they have nothing to do with it bad quality.And they approved that they limit dorms bandwith. So we coulndt download our stuff from outside world. This is unacceptable. We will not lay our hands down until we receive good internet providing.

Pictures :
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Videos :

Asat representative trying to expalin why he came to our meeting



Funny TCC guy. Tried to convince us that bad internet is ok.





Ps. You may find pictures and videos in my folder under "Blog" directory.

7 comments:

Tom said...

alex i think you are doing good work man.

if you are (or know who is) running the DC server for the dorms you/we should start to think about what to do when they shut you/them down (again)

how to let people know what the address is, maybe build a mailing list for people to join now or let them know about this blog...

maybe a mail address that you send mail to and it returns the address to you...

maybe you can have multiple addresses and then redirect to one... this way no one knows about the others...

Leav said...

GJ Alex.

I wish I was there.

Feel free to contact me if you ever need help or organizing something like this again.

a mailing list is a great idea!
People sign up to get the new DC address, but they also get e-mails about stuff they should care about, like TCC protests!!!

Leav Out

Jonathan S said...

Didn't you take any pictures inside? That's when the people really started arriving... ;)

Tomas, this fight isn't connected at all to file sharing. We are fighting for our right to a proper internet service.

If you are worried about DC servers, you should know that it's a better alternative and that last time they shut one server, 3 new servers emerged...

Finally, I didn't see pictures of Lothas though I know he was there. I guess he's trying to keep his identity secret xP. All in all, he gave the first push in all this.

Anonymous said...

another spamers heaven to be created?

Javier Turek said...

Guys, good work. I were unabled to come yesterday but I wanted to. Now we know the real cause of the problems we can start pressing for:

1) Let's press the Technion more and more to get our rights back.

2) or at least Low prices (If we paid ~35 NIS for more than 100KB/sec, and the current bandwith is 5KB/sec, then I suggest paying ~2NIS)

Jonathan, it seems that you need a pair of lenses if you didn't see Lothas in the pictures.

GrandArcher said...

Jonathan S said...
Didn't you take any pictures inside? That's when the people really started arriving... ;)

Sorry, I had to return to laboratory. Though I have video with funny lying TCC guy. I hope I can upload it with my current connection. I is also in my shares.

Anonymous said...

Thank u for your support. mailing list I will try to get through ASAT , as I told you guys it was only a start...