Saturday, March 22, 2008

Support Technion student on Survuval 2 !!



Hello people !! Recently I received very interesting email. That what it says :
My name is Roy moshkovitz
And I am competing for survivor 2.0 the tv reality series where 20 people are stranded on a deserted island for 52 days.
And the winner gets a million shekels.
Now channel 10 has started a preliminary contest for the next season - where people can vote over facebook and facebook only.
I am competeing in that contest and need the help of the guys from the technion since I am going to be a technion represntive.

My point in going to the survivor series is to show that brain beats muscles.


Here are necessary links:
Info page about Roy
Facebook application for voting
Voting Place !

I think we should help the dude to enter the program ! Vote guys !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are we pondering that i'm pondering?
NO! no f*cking way should we help the guy to win the prize in the contest, that in no way shows that intellect is something you better have

GrandArcher said...

You are wrong.
Votes are for entering contest not for winning prize