Saturday, November 3, 2007

Old News

Hello pipl, I manage to survive through all the exams and so is Blog !
Thanks to all the pipl who commented on my blog - it is really inspires keep posting.
I would be more than glad if you start send me interesting stuff you encounter in Technion. That way blog can be more interesting and grow.
I didnt go out much of my small room during torture (exams)time so I dont have any real new news.. Only Old Ones ))

There is little library opened up about a month ago in Mizrah Hadash.
There isnt much books... But I was told pipl can donate to it. Also it has really nice and big Tv and some table games. Everyone is welcome




2 comments:

Jonathan S said...

Hey GA, it's great that you got through the exams! I think I made it through too.

GrandArcher said...

Yahoo !! :)