Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Technion Security

All we know that there are 2 main guarded entrances into the Technion. And in Mizrah Hadash turnstile was installed, so that everyone who posses Student card could enter.
But do you know any other entrances , those that anyone anytime can enter ? I bet you dont.
So I made up a little poll to test you knowledge. I will post the right answer with an edited picture on Asat forum in Technoblog in about one week. And of course feel free to wright in comments.

Oh and one more thing. Whole Mizrah Hadash lousy, easy to climb up fence counts as 1.



For your help I uploaded a photo of the Technion. Though it is little bit outdated...

(click to enlarge) (picture is about 1.5 Mb)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

near the Canada gate u may enter any time. this will require u to climb under the fence.
the fence is high above the ground, so even a fat mammal as me may climb there under the fence.
this breakthrough is between the stadium and the Canada gate.
try it for urself.

Jonathan S said...

Hmmmm... that's a new one, I usually climb that fence either close to Migdalim or close to the gate (where the trash can is). Another option, as mentioned before is anywhere in the New Eastern fence and I've also heard of a way to get in from above Neve America.